Consider these complementary supplemental insurance options to serve as additional protection for you and your loved ones.
Voluntary benefits administered by RelianceMatrix provide an added layer of financial protection for you and your family. These benefits will help cover any extra out-of-pocket expenses if you suffer an unexpected serious illness or qualifying accident.
Starting in 2024, you’ll be able to elect Accident, Critical Illness, and Hospital Indemnity Insurance on Workday during open enrollment, if you enroll as a new hire, or as part of a qualifying live event.
Accident insurance provides direct payments in the case of an off-the-job accident that results in:
- Emergency care and/or follow-up care
- Hospital admission
- Hospital confinement
- Accidental death
- Accident Insurance Highlights
Hospital Indemnity provides direct payments if you are admitted and/or confined to the hospital Annual maximums apply.
- Hospital admission benefit (3 day annual max)
- ICU admission benefit (3 days annual max)
- Hospital confinement benefit (30-day annual max)
- ICU confinement benefit (30 day annual max)
- Hospital Indemnity Highlights
Critical illness insurance provides direct payments if you are diagnosed with a covered critical illness such as:
- Heart attack
- Major organ transplant
- End-stage renal failure
- Critical Illness Insurance Highlights
Legal Services—U.S. Legal
Protect yourself, your job, and your family with the choice of three new legal plans offered by U.S. Legal.
- Family Defender: Estate planning, civil litigation, contingency matters, etc.
- Identity Defender: Credit, fraud, and other ID theft protections.
- CDL Defender: Speeding, logbook mistakes, and several other citations are covered.
- CDL, Family, and ID Defender Flyer
Bundled pricing is available, so be sure to refer to Workday to check out ways to save and be more protected!
Learn More About Your Voluntary Benefits Coverage: Don’t miss out on payments for Wellness
FirstFleet benefit counselors will be available during open enrollment, and year-round, to help you learn more about all of the benefits you have available to you at FirstFleet. You may contact them at 800.908.1796. Business Hours: M-F 8 a.m.-4p.m. CST
If you’d like to set up a meeting time with a counselor to help when you need to enroll or make a mid-year change, click here.