Travel Assistance Program
Reliance Matrix offers a suite of services to help you if you run into situations where you need help when you travel—for business or pleasure—at no cost.
From inconveniences like losing your medication to life-threatening situations, this service provides you the comfort of knowing when you and your loved ones travel more than 100 miles from home on a trip that lasts 90 days or less for business or pleasure, you have a partner to help you with protection and support.
- Medical assistance services
- Replacement of medication or eyeglasses
- Medical monitoring
- Visitation by loved ones in the event of your hospitalization
- Dependent children assistance in the event of your hospitalization
- Traveling companion assistance
- Emergency evacuation
- Repatriation or cremation of remains
- Trip interruption support
- Emergency medical payment (for a sudden, unexpected illness or injury during a trip)
Review more details about your Travel Assistance benefit here.