New to FirstFleet? Welcome to the Family.
We’ve got you covered with benefits options that meet your needs! Explore this page to learn what you need to do to enroll in benefits for you and your eligible family members.
You’ll find all the information you need right here on this site. Be sure to bookmark it and share it with your family, too. If you have questions, we have the resources to get them answered. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to learn more.
Now let’s get started!
You have 30 days from your hire date to enroll.
Full-time, active, employees working at least 30 hours per week are eligible to participate in the company benefits. Learn more about eligibility and dependent verification documentation required in order to enroll eligible family members.
Your Enrollment Checklist
- Explore the benefit options available to you by reviewing your Benefits Guide and premiums.
- Review your medical expenses over the past year and estimate how much you will need to contribute to a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA). You must be enrolled in the High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) to participate in the HSA.
- Gather this information before you enroll:
- For you: Your FirstFleet UserID and password
- For your dependents and beneficiaries: Social Security numbers, addresses and dates of birth
- Verify (or update) your mailing address.
- To enroll, click the “Enroll” button in the upper right-hand corner, enter your team member ID and password and elect or waive each benefit.
- If you do not wish to cover yourself and eligible dependents using our benefit offerings, log into [benefits platform link] to designate beneficiaries where applicable and decline the remaining benefits. Remember, you must take action to make sure you have the coverage that is right for you and your family.
FirstFleet benefit counselors will be available during open enrollment, and year-round, to help you learn more about all of the benefits you have available to you at FirstFleet. You may contact them at 800.908.1796. Business Hours: M-F 8 a.m.-4p.m. CST
If you’d like to set up a meeting time with a counselor to help when you need to enroll or make a mid-year change, click here.