Mid-Year Benefits Changes
You may change your enrollment status in the health plan (add, change or cancel coverage) ONLY during the annual enrollment period unless you experience a “qualifying change in family status.
Qualifying changes in family status (referred to as “qualifying events”) include:
- Marriage or divorce
- The birth or adoption of a child
- The death of a spouse or a child
- A change in your or your spouse’s employment or eligibility to participate in his/her employer’s medical plan
- A significant change in your or your spouse’s health coverage that is attributable to the spouse’s employment
- The change in your enrollment status made as the result of the qualifying event must be consistent with the qualifying event
If you experience a change in family status and need to make changes in your coverage elections, it is your responsibility to submit a change request within 30 days of the date of the qualifying event.