Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offers benefits to address mental health issues, reduce stress and help make your life easier. Your EAP benefits include mental health sessions with a licensed clinician, legal and financial consultation, as well as work-life referrals for a wide range of life management needs. The EAP is 100% confidential, and benefits are provided at no additional cost to employees and family members.
Examples of Assistance the EAP Can Provide
Examples of requests that the EAP can assist with include, but are not limited to:
- Emotional wellness
- Stress management
- Family and relationship issues
- Anxiety and depression
- Coping with grief
- Anger management
- Substance abuse
For any issues requiring long-term support, the EAP clinician will provide a referral to services that may be available through medical insurance or community-based resources based on specific needs.
- Up to 3 telephonic sessions for assessment, referral and short-term problem resolution are available to employees and family members.
- Up to 3 sessions for assessment, referral and short-term problem resolution are available, with the option of having those sessions conducted in-person, telephonically or through video chat.
- Up to 5 sessions for assessment, referral and short-term problem resolution are available, with the option of having those sessions conducted in-person, telephonically or through video chat.
- In the state of California, in-person sessions are limited to 3 sessions per 6 months, for a total of 6 in-person sessions per year, in accordance with the California Knox Keene Health Care Service Plan Act. For an employee residing in any other state, the 5-session model includes up to 5 sessions per issue, per year.
How You Can Access the EAP
ACI Specialty Benefits offers convenient 24/7 access to EAP benefits by phone, email, text, live chat, and online.
- Website: http://rsli.acieap.com
- Click on “Select Portal & App” to select Member Portal & App in the top menu
- Register to create a new account using your company code: RSLI859
- After registering, you’ll want to create your individual profile. This will help customize your experience based on your family, education, health, wellness, legal, financial and everyday living needs.
- Phone: 855-775-4357 (Reliance Matrix Help Line)
- Text: 858-224-2094
- Email: email@example.com
- Covid-19 Resources: https://acispecialtybenefits.com/covid-19-resources/
- Disaster Preparedness and Crisis Resource Center: https://rsli.acieap.com/crisis
Learn More About Your EAP: EAP frequently asked questions